Cedars Christian College offers Outside School Hours Care (OSHC) and Vacation Care programs to students currently enrolled at the college. This service is designed to cater for differences in age, skill, interest and ability level which meet the requirements of the National Quality Standard.
Children engage with a range of planned and spontaneous activities including homework during OSHC, games, sport and outdoor fun that provide opportunities to play, explore and create. Children in Vacation Care will also have opportunities to participate in other activities such as cooking, art & craft and occasional excursions.
OSHC services are held at Cedars Christian College, mainly in J6 and J7. At times, OSHC may also utilise the basketball court, oval, Library or CLC Hall.
Hours of Operation
- OSHC services operate from 3pm to 6pm during school terms.
- Vacation Care services operate typically from 8am to 6pm during Cedars school holidays.
- Complete OSHC Enrolment Form and return to Reception or email to email@example.com .
Signing in and out
- OSHC: Children are to meet at the Junior School decking outside J7 to be picked up by a staff member who will sign children into the program. To ensure the children’s safety and meet regulatory requirements, families will sign children out on collection from OSHC.
- Vacation Care: Children must be signed in on arrival, and signed out on departure each day.
Cancellations and Change of Days
- Cancellations and changes to Vacation Care bookings or permanent OSHC bookings require one week notice and can be made by completing the ‘OSHC Change of Days and Cancellation Form’ available on C-Hub or at Reception. Unattended days with less than one week’s notice will be charged at full fee and are not refundable or transferable.
- After School Care: All children are provided with nutritional food for afternoon tea each day, with a selection of fruits, cheese, savoury biscuits and yoghurt (selection may vary).
- Vacation Care: All children must bring their own lunch from home but will be provided with nutritional food for morning tea and afternoon tea each day.
- Vacation Care: $84 per day
- OSHC (casual bookings): $20 per day for the first child/ $15 per day for the second child/ $10 per day for the third child.
- OSHC (permanent bookings): $15 per day for the first child/ $10 per day for the second child/ $5 per day for the third child.
Child Care Subsidy
- Families may be eligible for the Australian Government’s Child Care Subsidy for children enrolled in OSHC or Vacation Care. Each parent is responsible for following procedures set by the Commonwealth Family Assistance Office for applying and/ or varying the Child Care Subsidy.
- Further information can be obtained through the Family Assistance Office on 136 150 or the following website www.humanservices.gov.au/individuals/services/centrelink/child-care-subsidy
OSHC Contact Details
- Mobile number for OSHC (after-school-hours only) is 0435 653 928.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org