Student Travel Concession Card

Students who are over 16 years of age are eligible for a Senior Secondary Student Concession Card from Transport NSW.

The card can be requested by travel providers as proof of ID when students are travelling on weekends or after school hours, particularly if out of school uniform.  It can also be used as a form of ID for other places that may require proof as a school student.

The cards have been issued to Year 11 & 12 students and can be issued to other students as they turn 16 years of age.  Please come to Reception if you are eligible.