Sustainable School Shop
The College is conscious of the need to provide an efficient process for families to be able to recycle their uniforms and other student resources. This initiative has been set up to provide parents with the ability to trade second-hand items via the Sustainable School Shop.
Cedars is providing complimentary annual subscriptions (lasts 365 days) to families that register on their website. We would encourage parents to take full advantage of this opportunity if they have not already done so.
The Shop works in the following way:
- List items for sale
- List wanted ads for those items you are looking to buy
- The College’s uniform lists are loaded into the system to make listing ads easy
- The system matches the ads of buyers with sellers and notifies the buyer (Wanted Ad) via email
- Buyers contact sellers and arrange where and when to trade
- The school is not involved in the transaction
- Parents are well supported via Sustainable School Shop’s telephone (1300 683 337) and email help lines
- The system is simple and easy to use – If you don’t have a computer, internet access or an email address, please call the Sustainable School Shop for assistance
This service is provided by the College; however, enquiries should be directed to the Sustainable School Shop on: 1300 683 337. Help is also available through ‘Contact Us’ on their website at www.sustainableschoolshop.com.au