The College is blessed to have a caring, engaged and active group of parents contributing within the College community. The Cedars Parents and Friends Association (P&F) actively co-ordinates the social and various community activities at the College, as well as raising funds for important College projects and initiatives.
All Cedars parents are encouraged to join. Each year at the Annual General Meeting (AGM), parents are invited to take on a more active role on elected committees.
2019 P & F Committee Members: firstname.lastname@example.org
- President – Sheridan Purcell
- Vice President – Jessica Trezona
- Secretary – Tammy Gruber
- Treasurer – Gareth Brisbane
- Executive Member – Erin Garde
2019 P & F Meetings:
- Tuesday 12 February P&F AGM 7:00 pm
- Tuesday 12 March 7.00 pm
- Tuesday 9 April 7.00 pm
- Tuesday 14 May 7.00 pm
- Tuesday 4 June 7.00 pm (Event: ‘Keeping Safe in Cyberspace’ with Susan McLean)
- Tuesday 13 August 7.00 pm
- Tuesday 10 September 7.00 pm
- Tuesday 15 October 7.00 pm
- Tuesday 12 November 7.00 pm
All meetings are held in the School Library.