The College is blessed to have a caring, engaged and active group of parents contributing within the College community. The Cedars Parents and Friends Association (P&F) actively co-ordinates the social and various community activities at the College, as well as raising funds for important College projects and initiatives.
All Cedars parents are encouraged to join. Each year at the Annual General Meeting (AGM), parents are invited to take on a more active role on elected committees.
2020 P & F Meetings:
- Tuesday 11 February P&F AGM 7:30 pm
- Tuesday 10 March 7.00 pm
- Tuesday 7 April 7.00 pm (cancelled)
- Tuesday 9 June 7.00 pm
- Tuesday 11 August 7.00 pm
- Tuesday 8 September 7.00 pm
- Tuesday 13 October 7.00 pm
- Tuesday 10 November 7.00 pm
All meetings are held in the school Library.
2020 P & F Committee Members:
- President – Heidi Lucas
- Vice President – Gareth Brisbane
- Secretary – Ashleigh Martin
- Treasurer – David Liang
- Executive Member – Pav Kuzmanovski