The Board of Directors are a group of professionals who volunteer their skills and experience to govern the College. They are all committed Christians with strong links to their local church and the Cedars’ community. The Board of Directors are appointed by the College Members and President. The Board of Directors work with the Principal to develop and implement the College Strategic Plan, ensuring the ongoing success of the College.
Cedars Christian College is a ministry of Lighthouse, its founding Church. The Senior Leader of Lighthouse is the College President; however there is a strong focus to remain a multi-denominational school.
- Mr Paul Bartlett – College President
- Mr Michael Eyb – Board Chair
- Mr Phil Costar – Board Member
- Mrs Rebecca Inglis – Board Member
- Mr Steven Kerridge – Board Member
- Mrs Stevie-lee Reed – Board Member
- Mr Lachlan Walker – Board Member